And so, a little bad thing, will eventually stir up the "super stress" me.
So, without telling the whole story, I have lose to my this so call "bad feeling".
I can't do anything but just let the crying take over. Lolx.... with worship songs playing along.
Well...not a big deal, i just think that crying is the best way to take away the bad mood. Lolz
But, thats not the point I wants to share today.
While crying and asking God how how & how......And I ter-look up to my window...
I saw a bright half round thing hanging on the sky, the Moon.
And immediately, God speak to me
"You are precious to me like a diamond. Don't cry and sorrow, follow me and I will give you joy, I wants you to be happy. Follow me and I will give you the best that will never brings you sadness. I don't wish to see My daughter in sorrow, just like other parents. I felt sad just like other parents seeing their children crying.
Daughter...see the moon in the dark sky? Let Me restore you and make you shine as bright as the moon. Don't search for your light from other places, because you will never shine and Im the only source of light."
Just 20 seconds ago, my mother mention about Catholic church staying up tonight for Good Friday. I only remember, tomorrow, is the day Jesus died on the cross (back to 2000 years ago)...
Even in such an important day for Him, He still cares for me and wants to cheer me up with the bright & beautiful moon on the sky. Im so touch and felt proud that i have a God like this!
As pastor Dave say..
How can we not love Jesus? I can't find any reason for not loving Him...
- THe End-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!