Sunday, April 25, 2010

Relaxing myself~

Alright while relaxing myself, I take the opportunity to share something here.
But nothing regarding what had happen past 1 week. Because I don't have time to share that much now. But i will definitely do so when I complete my final test!!

Today I went to church as normal.
A little bit different for this Sunday...Today is like another "baptism" for me. I was like got wash over...all dirt is gone and returning with a clean body.

Pastor Jordan Smith from New Zealand shared about meeting Jesus in the mountain [Matthew:28] (Church in modern world). The steps that I remember for now is

1) Going to the mountain
2) Bring only what you need
3) Never go alone (You need encourage and correction from friends)
4) I don't remember now..

So the 2nd point is the word for me today. Pastor Jordan says if we carry too much "rock" (Problems, sins, worries.....) with us, we will find it hard to climb up to the hill.

In the end of his preaching, he prayed for us that we will let go our "rock" and follow Jesus.
And he request everyone to act like putting down our heavy bag and take the rock out and throw it away. May sounds funny, but this small act has actually make it real for me...As in, i really feels that the burden has gone out from me!

Thank you Pastor Jordan for sharing such wonderful message today!!

And 1 more thing that makes me wanna reduce stress today!
While studying in Giant....the tables beside the counter there...
2 uncles behind were talking loudly about health issue. The Malay uncle mention about lots of healthy tips...and 1 thing that strikes me is....Stress causes Heart attack! No wonder why I encounter more heart cramp nowadays...Craps!
Becoz my stress level has increases since i get my assignments till now~! GOsh!! Reduce reduce!!
Thank you Uncle!!


-Get back to my Anthropology book-
-Take care Friends!-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!