
Today, is a day of Freedom!! I finally unlock all my chains from books, assignment and exams! Awesome!!! Chun Chun 4pm, I step out from the exam hall with a heart scripping off all the stress, pressure to read book..and adding in joy! Teehee~
Interview Session
Blogger: So hows your paper?
Fee Vien: Haha, of cause is okay! I pray before I start doing kay. I did kinda well for my essay, I think...and for MCQ part, should be fine.
Then, I called Su Mei for lunch @ 4pm...And she came to Subway from where she stays...Owh, im so touch! This is what we call, friend. =)
And we spent 2 hours there eating, shopping......I spent some money buying masks, food, CDs.....=(
I reach home around 7.10pm! Fuh...Nevermind, test is over....So I don't need to rush home like mad for revision anymore! YAY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!