**I finally get to share what happen past 2 weeks!
Past two weeks? To me, is really like a past 2 months!!
Okay....I will just go on with what pops up in my mind now..You know, I don't jot down everything that happened.
I would name the past two weeks as MIRACLE WEEKS
Incident #1
After Ms Padma has given us the assignments, my group start discussing how are we gonna present it Creatively...Because, our marks is based on our creativitiy. Then, 1 of my groupmate actually suggested giving tribute speech to the Orang Asli. But this aren't creative enough...Kinda worried, cause my speech is always terrible.And, worst thing is, we saw the first 7th group who presented, was so Awesome! Creative standard has been raise! Die!! So we have a couple of meeting after that, and thank God there is one girl in my group, suggested singing a song. Ah ah, not just a song, but a song that carries the content of our presentation.
Its a combination of I'm Your and Lean on Me~!
Our Song!!
[Oh no no its not the tune you think it is
This is the song we gonna sing to teach you
about the mah meri,
in sungai bumbon.
First,lets talk about the food theyre eating .
Theyd rather eat vege then taste KFC
They’re very awesome hunters,
fishermen and farmers
we wont hesitate no more no more
You know we think
The mahmeris are great
Rap:
Yo, yo, they are the Mah Meri,
They are so unique,
Do y’all know what they speak?
They speak Besise,
Listen to me, I can say 1,2,3
(Numbers insert)
They believe in ancestors and spirits,
Its combo of shamanism,anamism
They say there’s 7 layers to the universe
Underwolrd on 5th, earth on 6th,and 7th heaven
religion unorganized
with so many spirits who rule
No we wont hesitate no more no more
You know we think,
They’re great
No need to complicate our time is yours
We want to say,
we careeeeeeee
Rap:
hehe, yeah then comes the celebration song,dance and jubilation,
beautiful sounds by beautiful people,
scary masked artistic faces,
provided by mother nature,
designed by the mahmeri ,
as it all revolves around the forest,
truly,the true survivors.
few things you should know about the wedding
like a mix of muslim and hindu wedding
definitely unique you don’t see it coming.
They have a meminang ceremony,and instead of the father it’s the brother who’s the wali
And then the Tok batin ,he makes it official
Now, a bit on culture
Ari Muyang is a day to celebrate their ancestors,
So the spirits will stay happy
Though they have problems like poverty,
They keep moving on
They never give up
So,sometimes in our life
We all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise,
We know that there’s always tomorrow
let them lean on you
Cos they are in need
We’re gonna help the Mah Meri carry on,
For it won’t be long, till we’re gonna need somebody to lean on
please swallow your pride,
If you have things, to lessen their sorrow.
For it wont be long till we’re gonna need somebody to lean on
So share with the needy,
Cos they need your help
We all need somebody to lean on.
They just might have a problem that youll understand
We all need somebody to lean on.
They can lean on us.]
Guess what! We became the most Creative group! =D Awesome!!
Eventhough we have only 1 week, but God blessing has pour upon us and make us the best! =)
Well, even past two weeks I have been face with quizzes even before the finals. Fuh...
Lots to study, and you know, assignments has already take up 80% of my time.
But, I don't know how, I manage to studied whatever I needs to and I remember every single thing I read!
Plus, I find intrest in reading a Text book!!! 1 Chapter a day! Okay, 1 Chapter to alot of people is a piece of cake, but to a anti-book girl, me....is tough...really! Even if i read it, i wont remember.
But, after I praying to God, God really grant me good memory power and strength to finish up what I needs to read! And for finals, He even teach me technique to remember everything in 4 chapters without spending more than 1 hour in memorizing it!
Praise the Lord!!
Incident #3
Just 1 week before my anthropology final, I lost my text book.
How i lost it?
Because thurday, I have presentation till 8pm, and Im rushing home...therefore, due to my forgetfull attitude, i left my book behind. But thats not how I lost it, I called 1 of my friend who is still in the class, to place my book at the Counter...And i'll collect it tomorrow. =) So pandai
And I can't find it tomorrow morning.
Worried la! Original book eh, Rm 65++....can sell for money lo...and my final...how how?!
While cari-ing, I hear a voice ask me to pray...No worry, is HOly spirit voice. Lolx
And I prayed, while praying, I really feel that my book will surely return back to me!
But i also spent Rm6.50 on photostating the chapters I need for final ....=(
I have no news about my book after 6 days....And on the 7th Day, my friend MJ, found my book! According to her, she actually left the book on the counter, but 1 guy in my class think that is dangerous to leave it there like that, so he took it back and kept it till someone ask. =D
Have Faith, and impossible will be possible!
Incident #4

Incident #4

I have fall sick for 4 days, and these happen to my most important days. My photography class have model shooting...! And i cant go!
So, where did I get my model?!
Im really worried, am i gonna fail my photography just like that??
I really pray hard to God, ask Him to heal me, deliver me and more.....
Then, my mom suggested, why don't you ask Joanne to become your model?
Yes, she is really ideal for my model shoot, but the thing is...
Joanne time is always pack by work.. And im only free on monday for the whole week!
So, my mom help me to ask her...but she havent reply yet.
So I pray and pray and pray at the saturday night.
Sunday morning, 9am..
My Sms tone ring!
From Joanne:
"Hey Fee Vien, I can become your model on Monday morning, before 10.30am."
Fuh! God save me!!!
So, where did I get my model?!
Im really worried, am i gonna fail my photography just like that??
I really pray hard to God, ask Him to heal me, deliver me and more.....
Then, my mom suggested, why don't you ask Joanne to become your model?
Yes, she is really ideal for my model shoot, but the thing is...
Joanne time is always pack by work.. And im only free on monday for the whole week!
So, my mom help me to ask her...but she havent reply yet.
So I pray and pray and pray at the saturday night.
Sunday morning, 9am..
My Sms tone ring!
From Joanne:
"Hey Fee Vien, I can become your model on Monday morning, before 10.30am."
Fuh! God save me!!!
Incident #5
Yes! The LAST one, I have a bad fall! Fell down from stairs...Embarasing!My Equation:
Slippery + talking while walking down the stair = Bad Fall
And as a result:
Big BLUE BLACK on my leg!
Thank God, now is getting better...But I have undergo kinda lots of pain when my mom and aunty try to use force on it, so that it will be heal faster. =(
Thank God also that I did not injure my backbone or head. Or else, I won't be typing here nimore...
-Miracle Weeks, End-


No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!