Monday, May 3, 2010

"PAIN" Day

Today is really not a good day.
Morning till 4pm was still fine. Have commitee meeting and Sushi king as lunch with Mel and Ailynn.
But, the moment I went to see my dentist, my nice day has to say Bye-Bye.

I suspect I needs filling for my teeth. And after checking, she says the previous dentist did not fill properly, and it become worst now!! AH!!
She starts scripping away the filling that my previous dentist put and I tell you...This process almost take my life man!
Never in my life I felt so...............PAIN!!! Now I can still remember the pain~!!
Almost shouted and jumped up from the chair!
I really cant take it, somemore she ask me to count to 20 seconds, and she will be done!
1 second also I cannot take it d!

Pain Pain Pain!! Consequence of eating too much chocolates!

Haiz, hope this is the first and also the LAST. I will never want this anymore!
PHOBIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I RATHER TAKE 5 INJECTIONS ALSO DONT WANT 1 FILLING!!


Dont want Filling anymore!!
I HATE IT!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey ur metel steel already take out ??? but u say filling ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey no la..havent take out...=P
    Filling (Bou Nga)

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!