Thursday, May 13, 2010

I just realize...

I just realize, I got nothing 2 throw out after clicking New Post.
I have alot of things in me, but none of them I can throw out...Maybe I would say, is too much to squeeze in 1 post.

If there is a free robot lending ear, I bet I needs to change the battery for a couple of times. Because, I will keep dwelling on the same point and wont head to the decision I need.
This is me, like to share but dont know how to make a decision that I want.

Maybe I would say, I don't know what I want....
A voice is knocking my head, asking me to ask God...
But I always say later...because I'm afraid...God's will may be hard to me to accept... However, i will go to Him, just a bit...
Please, a little while more before I get the comfirmation..

=(
I sometimes hate being like this, i hate that i cant make my decision, i hate it when i regret of the decision i have made, i hate it when i dont know myself!
Change all the hate to dislike please, Im too lazy to change it now...

-Is not emo post, just a little frustrated-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!