I admit, I have lots of wish...But mostly is unachievable....and only some can consider.Now, i would like to share with you one of my wishes. Going to ZOO NEGARA with my friends!
Cheh.....can go anytime right...
But no people teman la!! My ji muis say hot, ....some ppl don't know how to go. Aiks...
Yea, that place really hot+nothing to see to some people..but I love there! Because i can get lots of my childhood memory there... and there gives me a chilling feels. =)
Esp the monkey side....Haha...And is best when there is performances...=D
I want to go la.........Perhaps...let me ask them 1 more time? ;p
Maybe they will change their mind...and i may be posting my experiences in Zoo Negara soon? Yes, my wish!
-Bye Bye-
-Waiting for my BFF to take her speaking test, All The Best Meow!-
Okay i wish go there also but the problem is i'm really dunno the direction la ;( Okay, if u can find anyone know how reach there then we go together ba ???? Ok mah ???
ReplyDeleteWAH! u are like the best ji mui ever! =D
ReplyDeleteOk ok...we plan plan then 1 day we go together with Ms Bao kay?!
Looking forward to go!!
Okay Okay no problem but i really dunno the direction lah. How about call our jie mui Chim Lim see either he knw or not ;)
ReplyDelete