Just taken my speaking test like 5 minutes ago!
Haiz...I think I screw up...Din get to speak more than 2 minutes in group discussion...gone case or not? Haiz....Met opponents with super chun english...
AK! My marks....haiz, don't know la....
Disapointment + Tak puas hati = My current mood
Trying to convince myself to chill down and get a way out from that "down" mood....
Convince 1:
Nevermind, speaking only take up 15% , even if you dont do well, it wont cause you to fail. U did quite ok on the other 3 papers what...Right?
Convince 2:
You speak 2minutes for your individual task ma... At least got marks there d...I think no problem of getting more than 15 marks rite?
Convince 3:
Through this, you also learn that you have to grab your own opportunity to speak...Is just a RM60 test, and you get to see the REAL society. Worth la..
Convince 4:
Is just a tool that you needs on your journey with God. Even if you dont get the grade you want, worst come to worst, study more english and take another test. Besides time & money, you wont lose any precious thing out of this test, in fact, you gain something also what...that the world is not as "easy" as you think...
Next time when you get to work, remember, you have some foundation that you learn today. Christian being christian, world being world....Competitive that doesnt appear within christians, does exist in the world. Be smart, girl.
Convince 5:
Nigel words: Whatever is done, is done. Worried also cant help. Look forward and try to get better when you encounter it again. =)
Fuh.....Breathing out the moodiness, in exchange of happiness and relax.
Relax that i have done my Muet, relax that I still have 2 weeks of holiday waiting for me...
Well, girl, is just a test....Testing your ability, if is not good yet, work on it. God doesnt say, you are not good on this thing, you are forever not good...but I only remember He says, ask Me and I will help you. Amen!
God, i hereby asking a heart with peace, knowing that my life still needs to carry on no matter what....Let me see with Your eyes, how small is this test in my life, that dont even worth a single minute moody for it. Let me see a bigger picture of my life....Muet is only a tool that I needs to equip on to help me achive my goal. In Jesus name i pray, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!