Friday, May 7, 2010

Judging VS Loving

I was reading a short passage of Matthew 7 today.
Is all about Judge..
It touch right on my most critical problem that I'm wrestling with till today.

When I read, it didnt really make big impact to me, because I have read it lotza times...& it doesnt change me either.
So, I just jot down the verse in my devotion note book.

And, I always end with a prayer after devotion. Long or short...still...
So, I pray on today's topic... Asking God help me not to judge and reminds me when I starts to judge unconciously.

Somehow, this prayer has lead me to somewhere else. I didnt know how...But Im praying out things that I never know.. I mean, I never know there are still such a deeper knowledge on this surface word "judge".

As I pray...I begin to disclose more and more....From asking God to reminds me when I judge...I was lead to the effect of judging...and to understand the reason why people act this way...and to a story: "Jesus with the debt collector". I slowly see how Jesus see people who act in ways we think was wrong.
Jesus see them with love, He will wants to understand them... And i even notice that, most people who act this way..is mainly because they lack of love.

Lets talk a little bit on the Jesus & debt collector story:
Everyone judge the debt collector as a bad person...he is a person who nobody wants to talk to nor get close to. He is just scary. But when Jesus came...He does not act like anyone else, instead, He sat with the debt collector and talk to him. Whats happening in the talk, I don't know. But all I know that the debt collector turns good and returning the money he collected to the people after this.

So, instead of judging, I will learn not just look at the cover of the book but I will flip through and look at every aspect. I pray that i will not be the "common" but live a God's way of life.
Salt to the tasteless, light to the darkness... Sounds like war or what right...YES! I'm in a spiritual walfare, did you know that! Warriors of Jesus!

My Heavenly Father has shown me how to do it in 2000 years ago. So, i believe i can do it too! For He has given me the strength and ways (Bible)!
AMEN!!

-Everyone is not perfect, before judging, why not first look at ourself...
Are we perfect?
Have we not make any mistake before?-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!