Monday, April 5, 2010

A day.....

Today is a BLUR day, i would say...
Wake up at 11am and do a quick online. Because im going out at 2.30pm.

Bath at 1.50pm. Suppost to be at 1pm, but you know, once u sitted infront of computer....your timing will always be delay.

Then right after combing my hair, my aunty called, saying that she is already here. Haha, last minute gal~ Then happily went off to college for group discussion.

Reach there at 2.30pm, but the time set for discussion is 3pm. So i decided to text one of my groupmate of asking where should we meet later. 1 minute later, I get the replied. Guess what~ She says group discussion cancelled. Ouch! Then what am I doing here, at com lab?

Haih, kinda disapoint la... But, what to do.... Siapa panggil I tak comfirm sebelum datang? Lesson la.
Haha.... So cari Melissa Ong for lunch, then shop awhile and Chiaoz~
But worth it oso la, cause I get to eat my Fav mash potatoes at canteen! YUM~!

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!