Sadly, I have fall sick on the 4th day (thurs). =( And the worst thing is, thurs and fri happen to my most most busy and important day for this whole month!
I have model shooting(friday), meetings, intercomm presentation (even though is not I who presenting, but I thought of grabbing some ideas), devotion(thursday), cell that I missed for weeks(friday), CF bowling outting(friday), revo nilai (saturday), youth (saturday), assignments, my revisions for my final that coming in 2 weeks time & my mom birthday!!
DIE DIE DIE! Thurs I really pushing myself to be recover... Because I really can't miss the model shooting! I will never able to ask all the models to come out & let me do the shooting again. Rightz??
PLUS, friday is the due for the picture! GONE CASE!
But my body doesnt listen to the owner....The "soldiers" lose the battle....=.= So, Fri, I remain lying on the bed and wondering what will I be doing IF i were there with the photography class members
(SOBS SOBS)**
At night, I finally pray to God....as in a proper 1...Cause I always believe there must be something that this happen...
From my own estimation
1) God wants me to rest
2) God wants me to speak to Him
Or maybe other than what I thought... I don't know.
To summarize this prayer, He ask me to pray healing for myself (esp my headache), and surrender all my worries to Him.
And I slept after this, around 10.30pm? Break my record.
Today, (Saturday). 10++am, I receive a Sms from one of my Cell group member, Joanne. She say she could become my model on Monday!! Praise the Lord!!
Im still worrying where to get my model and stuff.....But just the next morning, He sent me one!! YAY!!
I also wants to thank my Mom for this case, cause she is the one who helps me to ask Sis.Joanne about this. =D
Amen!
-More Miracles to come-


No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!