Friday, April 16, 2010

Miraculous week!

Last thursday, Im down by high fever for 4 days.
And this happen to be the most important and busy days for me....
Because I have model shooting, and lots more assignment as well app set on these days.

No choice, but to cancel ALL!
Lying on the bed, i really have no peace....All kinds of worries starts to disturb me, but I cant do anything. =(

What to do? I can only lie on the bed, doing nothing and letting my precious time pass......
So, I decided to pray... I really can't do anything anymore besides praying for miracle.

Saturday Night
I getting more worry, because I havent taken any picture for my Photography class yet. And i have to submit by coming fri! Praying really hard!!

Sunday Morning
I get a sms at 9am++...From Joanne, whom i have chosen for my model shooting saying she could be my model on Mon! (THe only day im free for the whole week!)
Why I would say this is 1 of the miracle? Because Joanne is always pack with her work...So it really surprise me that she could make it! And she is a awesome model!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!