When I turn & look back at this 20 years, yes, the surface I could see my primary, secondary, college & church which mainly have to do with friends. This is how I view my life at the past.. Without searching deeper, I come to conclude that is friends who make up my past.
This few days, I have fall sick. I started to have a heart to appreciate my family members....
Yes, some of my friend are really good. They pray for me and really cares for me...I too appreciate all this. =D
But what I mean was, I use to place all my mind unto friends and forsaken my family. During this few days....I flash back alot, esp when I click through the pictures of me and cousins.
Is true that my 20 years life is make up of mainly schools and church. But what I cant see in the past is... the support, love and caring of my family thats given to me when I can't find it anywhere out there.
When is the time I dare to be my real self? When is the time I don't needs to worry anything? When is the time I know for sure I will be taken good care when Im sick? Who is the one I can put my full rely on?
Im so glad that I have family members who really cares with their heart.... From young to old, I just felt safe & protected when im with them.
-The End-

No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!