Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A day in V.I.P!!

Hey guys!
Wondering what is VIP?
Does it stands for Very Important People??!
Haha.......Sort of....Lolx, but the VIP I meant here is Volunteer & Internship programme organize by ACTS Church.



So, what do i ussually do in this program??
I signed up for Campus and Acts Tv ministries, therefore, my scope of work will be more on editing videos and updating liltte bit of Campus news. :)

But, I'm gonna talk about what I have done today in VIP!
I was informed that today is a Painting Day for all the VIPs! We reach there at 9.30am, and starts painting the wall at 10.30am? There are 7 of us...and 2 floors to be paint... Haha~ =S

But I didn't paint much la....just cleaning the stickers on wall and passing the brush and yes a little bit clean up...And I don't know how, I get myself with paint all over my shirt and pants! Clumsy!! Thank God the paint can be wash off by water, or else my jeans gone~!

Then then....after makan-ing our Chicken rice lunch, we went up for class!
Today, is a day testimony sharing day. Each of us has to share a 5 minutes testimony! FYI, i did not attend VIP yesterday, therefore, I dont know about this till the morning!

Thank God, still have Terrence who is in the same "case", at least I'm not alone! Lolx!
I really start shivering when my turn is coming nearer and nearer~ But I shared, among 10 people? Haha....Ok la, when I went up d, not so nervous la! I shared about how God transform my life....
Wanna know what I share??!!
Lolx! Check out the next post! =D

Then then....we get back to our painting job...This is the hardest part......cleaning the paint that dripped on the staircase, floor, carpet....Ouch!
Require lots of strength... Muscles building!
Even so, I like doing it, is like I'm doing my part to serve God.
Serving with other brothers sisters!

-An Awesome day in VIP-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!