Barbie & The Diamond Castle

Well, i know i know...........Is really embrasing for a nearly young adult to watch that.
But hey, it really brings me out from my stress!
You should try watching some children movie during your stress time!
I have alot of thing on my mind that I wants to achieve in my life...
1) Eliminate my Big eye bag... So start mask-ing 2 times (at least) a week.
2) Get a healthy body - Joining Dance school soon.... I know i mention it months ago, but due to study pressure, I delay.
3) Improve my communication skill
4) Improve my Lady-Like Bar....I know is hard, but...will try..
5) My Quiet time - Lets start from 15 minutes a day
So far, I just set this limit for myself. Till I achieve all, I will come out with my next list.
Hope my next list can be publish la...
Gambatte!
Who wants to join me in any of the list above, please do so! A companion is likely a motivator~!
-Only lazy people will say 'it is impossible for me to be like what I wish to be'-

joining dance school??
ReplyDeletewhen when when?
and where?
xD
Hey Jie Yee! I will let u noe the detail thru sms kay =D
ReplyDeleteEi, I sem break d, plan to go gai gai~ U ok on weekdays ma?