Listening to Full House's songs
Waiting for "Boys over flower" to load
Later, Im going to GAI GAI with my Ji Muis! Yea! Since last last month, we din really meet up for shopping already. =D
Im gonna buy my black jacket today! Hopefully they still have stock. Teehee~
Today I wake up happily as well..I don't know why, I cant help but just smile. Weird right? And the first thing I want to do is to play Actperiments 3.0. Even before I do my wash up.. Maybe because I wish the songs to break down the silence of the house or maybe because the joy in me feel attach to the songs. (Both I guess)
Let me share a little about yesterday. Well, this few days I'm being lazy.....that why the Bible verse already piles up, and I must finish reading the chapters that has set by Aunty doraline before Thurday. I have about 10 chapters to catch up!
Is Luke... Starting, I really read like "I just want to complete it." , but halfway through, I read about the crucifiction of Jesus, i feel His Power. & when He left His people and went back to heaven, i felt like Missing Him! Tears down**
With just 30+ years, He manage to change the whole world. Thumb up** !!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!