Fuh, really don't know what to say about this party, but just, FUN!
Tracey (Yvonne's housemate) is the one who organize this partay. Clap clap**
And around 20++ people is invited!
The first thing I did there was, borrowed Su Yen camera and start snapping around. Woots, I try snapping around with the flasher turning everywhere (taught by Mr. Francis in class), and I eventually got someone blind for few second. Sorry!! =( Im so unpro in handling a flasher.
Then then, the exciting part come! Food is serve! We have Canadian Pizza, KFC, fried rice (Yum), Salad, ice cream pancake and potatoes! And yea, Pastor Dave brought Satay!! (Melody was blamming Pastor Dave for bringing satay, cause she is having "Daniel" fast...Lolx)
After eating whatever I want, then Daniel suggested for some games. And Im IN!
We played 3,6,9. To boost the fun of this game, Carrie have make some Special Drink as forfid for those who did mistake. (End up, Carrie, Anne Marrie and Melody drank the most). But the game ended in about 20 minutes time, because I accidentally pour the drink...=( OWH~
Cake time! Finally, reach the time to sing birthday song to this 2 birthday girls. And Tracey actually gave both of them 2 cute pink coin box (as plan) with money inside. And both of them is asked to give speech. LOLX! So funny la, when Yvonne says her first wish of the year is to kill the one who exposed her age.
Then, the game gang (around 10 of us) come out with another game. Is some hand game, but I don't know how to describe. So i'll skip this. And the next game we played is "Slapping Laps" game. =S Rough game..... And thanks to Ben-Ji, I ter-slap the people on my left and right lap...SORRY!!
But the most kesian one was Charles, who got bully by the guys.....and girls! Lolx...mainly guy.
Lastly, the party is officially end at around 11.30pm. And chiaoz~ Get to know lots of people through this partay!
-The End-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!