This few months I have been suffer from this pressure. A pressure that will not go away easily....
When it is here, Im worried, when it lost...Im blur and afraid..and now it came back.
IM CONFUSE!
While ago, I have let this pressure over take me, I have lose in this battle, & i have fail.
But, TODAY, I am telling myself. No matter how much pain it takes, I will never fail to defend again, no matter how heavy it is, I must force to stand up and battle with it and eventhough i might end up regretting, I am doing it!
Eventhough, dwelling in this, I might not need to go through the process that is surrounded with challenges and hurts. But, it will not get me anywhere, I want a me with clear direction, a me that able to get out from the "mud" but not letting the mud keeps affecting my life.
Ps. If you are thinking what terribly sin i have done. Lolx. u are wrong, its not kay... Btw, stop guessing...it will give you a hard time..
Pss..Is not a sad or emo post, but a post that reinforce what I have decided to do in order to get back the old me. Before all this takes place...
-Because the first step is already taken, I will take the following step to make a complete ending-
-Since its a desired ending-
-The End-
-Since its a desired ending-
-The End-
Har Har ??? What happen?? what decision u make lioa?? I'M CONFUSED LAH ;(
ReplyDelete