Even if i think the other one is nicer, i dare not even take it. Because I always think, my taste is not as good as them (well, sometimes is true XD)
But, the root of not confident to self started to grow from here. It goes deeper & deeper to the soil...till it is so strong that I do not dare to even buy a T-shirt without any "Judge" around.
Been struggling in situation like this, and slowly it affects my other parts of life. No confident in speaking, dare not look into strangers eyes, dare not speak out my own opinion even if i think is correct...and choose to adapt to others opinion eventhough mine is better (sometimes).
I only found a bit of confident when Im all alone, I decide what I should do, read or anything..When there is others, Im always the follower of their choice. Unless people ask for my opinion, or else I will alwayz keep quite.
Now, Im saying this, because I felt I have slightly pull my root out..inches by inches...there are still long way to go. But.... this is the change I encounter,
To cure the "spread diseases", I must first cure the main one.
Start from choosing my own cloths, ever since my cousin chosen me as a bridemaid. I am require to get some cloths that suit her theme.
My cousin and mother could not accompany me all the time, because there are lots of things I needs to buy. Under situation like this, Im force to make my own decision.
I start by buying a set of cloths for the red&white theme, of cause with the help of the sales girl. And I choose to trust my own decision this time.
I asked my mother & cousins at night, whether the cloths I choose nice or no...They both says is nice one and it suit exactly the theme! Yay! Station 1 pass!
The next thing I does was, purchasing a bag (post below), I seldom buy bag, because getting a nice bag is as hard as getting 8 piece of NICE Cloths! (For me).. With not much hope, I walk around Summit, and checked few shop for their bags, but just none of them makes me have the urge to buy. XD
And happen to walk pass 1 shop, and the maroon color bag with rectangular shape caught my attention. Walk in, and look closer..I like it! First thought of snapping a picture and show my mom before I buy it, but sad...they don't allow me to snap! ISK!
Called my mother, but is always hard to describe through phone, so I give up asking opinion.
I trust my own decision/taste again, walk in and grab the bag to counter. Felt happy as I bought the bag, 1st, I bought everything i needed, 2nd I bought a bag that I like!
Same thing, my mother says it was nice after I show her the bag! =D
Will still continue to build my confident!
Ask me, is it your reason for buying more cloths?
And I will say, Lolx...buying cloth is part of a girl, no? But on top of that, I will start attacking the spread disease in my social life and group assignment! =)
All the best to me!
All the best gal ;D
ReplyDeleteAll the best aunty!!!
ReplyDeletehehe
Aunty??
ReplyDeleteOOPS...
THanks Jason and Jie Yee!!!