Lolx
Today, Im very happy! Because I get back the "precious" that I lose..
U must be wandering some expensive or meaningful stuff thats given by some special one right?
Whatever u are thinking now, i bet is all wrong. XD
Back to chinese new year, I accidentally drop my z610i on the floor....pocket too shallow or what...
And the second time happen right after 1 minute...and it cost me a camera..."I lose my camera application after dropping it twice in a roll"
How sad!
For a person who loves "self potrait" like me....LOSE A CAMERA?! Oh no!
A phone camera is not the same as a digital or whateva camera...becoz it is much more convenient and lighter...=(
No choice but start adapting to it.....
Today, in popular. 1 of my friend called..
While taking out my phone from my pocket...I accidentally drop my Z610i again! OUCH!
In my heart was thinking, will my MUSIC application lose as well? No way! Thats my life! "One and only free/convenient entertainment"
But thank God, nothing unusual happen. XD
During cell, i was playing with my phone, try clicking the camera on button, to disapoint myself again. =(
SURPRISINGLY! I saw something different instead of a line of words saying "Another apllication is running" !
I was like, shock! Try it again....I saw images coming out from screen.....And try capturing, it works! YAY!! MY CAMERA IS ALIVE!!
XD
So Happy...I can capture any moment with my Z610i again! Welcome back camera and continue to provide "your" service to me!!
ps...Z610i is a phone :p
-The End-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!