Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lazarus and the rich man



Today morning, I read about the "Lazarus and the rich man"
It really reminds me of being generous... and not to keep everything to myself.
To be honest, Im kinda a selfish person. But everytime i try to protect everthing of mine, Im actually suffering inside, a bad feeling is stiring inside, but i just could not let go what is in my palm.

Lazarus and the rich man
Is about a rich man who gets to eat all the best food, and Lazarus is a beggar that will be happy by eating whatever that fell from the rich man table. And when both of them are death, Lazarus is took by angel to the place of honor next to Abraham ; yet, the rich man is sent to hell and suffering terribly. When the rich man looked up & saw Lazarus sitting besides Abraham, he says "Have pity on me! Send Lazarus to dip his finger in water & touch my toungue. I'm suffering terribly in this fire."
But Abraham answered, "My friend, remember that while you lived, you had everything good, and Lazarus had everything bad. Now he is happy, and you are in pain...."

From this story, I really believe that nothing I can do after death. My life here on earth is my only chance to change, that determine my eternal life, where will I be after death...Start to do good.
Start pulling out the "rich man" in me...


-Being generous will brings you joy that money can't buy-
-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!