But, not just that. It planted a small seed of joy in me.... after staying at God's house for half a day. Through the worship, the sermon and the fellowship...I get to feel more and more of God present in a day.
I really felt peace and happiness stirring up in me tho... Eventhough worries sometime comes and knock my head, but, it doesnt make me stress, in fact, I handle it with trust that
"When we first honor God, He will honor us back"
In another word, we just need to put God first and obey, He will help us through all our problems and work....And He will bring the best for you!
Ever heard people who went to church 1 day before exam score much better than those who skip?
Aha! Why? Because blessing of God is much more greater than what we think is best.
I just gonna end with this sentence...
I MISS CHURCH! I WANTS TO GO NOW!
**Bought Actperiment 3.0 yesterday, and Im playing it loudly, just like how party music play..... I want the songs to fill my house and every lyrics brings me peace and joy! Amen!
My homes- Sj2
-Church is the best place to go-
-The End-

No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!