Saturday, March 6, 2010

Today, while walking back to home...I saw a girl wearing a light blue dress with white blouse, tie a pony tail and carrying a backpack. I kind of like jealous... My heart have an urge to grab her and tell her "Enjoy your secondary school life and don't complain eventhough u have extra homework/class!!" ..... I miss 4/5 SK 1......='(




Time to reveal
I really dont like my college life. Its totally different from what I experience in secondary school..Where we form gangs and we share common intrest.....All we have is fun and we do everything together with our friends.
But college, is like...a sudden grown up for everyone. Everyone have their own personal intrest, their own worries and their own "zone". Its so hard to Click with anyone there......

Besides CF, where we do things together permanently.
I hardly find any long term friendship... Not even group assignment, because everyone tends to get back to where they are after the assignment is done.

I'm not the kind of person who likes to keep myself away from public or what...But is just hard to find a click in this individualistic "culture". I think, the best level I could reach is have lunch together with someone in college..
But is pure lunch..There is rarely sharing own problems and never have "laugh till tear rolls out".
Dont be surprise, I laugh till cry everyday in my secondary school life.
They are the most memorable memory for me....Which I think, it will forever be history. =(


My beloved Ji Mui's

That why I love to meet my secondary school "GANG"! =D
I will definately get to experience this again when Im with them... I miss the funny thing and joke u guys say... Even I might say you are Siao/Chi Sin/Lame....but it just so Precious to me!

But yesterday during devotion with Aunty Doraline...
I surprisingly get to know something... I used to think that, Im the only one that face the "no group friends" in college. But after yesterday sharing, I come to realize that, some of my friend is sharing the same problem.
So I guess, in my college...there are people who feel the same as me. I really have to "korek" this people out and be friend with them..

FUH!~
Still have 2 years to go....
Like it or not, I MUST force myself to click with someone, at least one.
I don't want a sux college life! NEVER!!


-Fee Vien-
The End

4 comments:

  1. i got the same problem with u !!!!
    damn loney at college , even tot every class also the same gang ppl , but not much of taking or laughing ....
    very very very miss SK 1 !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haiz...i also got the same problem leh!!! Evertrough now i start working d and study part time but my life like nothing special. Everyday repeat and do the same thing morning go for work and night go for class and the CHARM thing is i cannot Chit chat with my besties.u and amy!!! I also very miss SK 1'S that time!! laugh, play, did homework, say some bad word and went to toilet together and melintas desa also!!! So miss that time !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yar lo.....Now super sien ak. At coll...lifeless!
    No one can really tok to.. BORED!
    Go there for studies ni.....If is not, i rather & lock myself at home on9.
    Yea, I miss all the 8 po thing...hahaha, 8 this 8 that..
    We shud go to the same college =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss my secondary skul life so badly too!!!! ='(
    those were the great days! No worries n enjoying everyday~

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!