Today finally I get to visit Yee Leng house. Lolz.
With a purpose of visiting Yee Leng(becoz she met an accident few days back and is discharge from hosp), me, Ryan and Amy went to her house at 12pm plus with a packet of fruits.
Thank God Yee Leng is in Ok condition d, just that there are some problem in walking fast. But it will be recover soon =D
1 thing I notice, her house is really nice and big tho....Is neat and I love the color of the walls (pink, pink and yellow). And Yee Leng new room is so....Romantic! Hahaha, with purple walls and nice lamp. =D
ps. Yee Leng gonna be my room designer soon
And 3 of us got serve with some nice dishes.. Brocoli with prawns, chicken and pork. Yum~ All credit to Yee Leng's mommy.
After having our lunch, 5 of us, including Yee Leng future hubby, gets together for Blackjack! XD
Well, is some sort of entertainment for us la.... And i get to learn Cho Dai Di from them! Yay! Not that good yet, but dont worry....Practice makes perfect. Teehee~!
I think Blackjack last us for 2 hours plus...and we left her place at 5.30 pm. XD see, how addictive we are...Nah~
The reason we left that early is because I have to rush for my a dinner with my college friends at Pyramid.
-The End-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!