Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What God spoke to me - Is also a reminder to myself

While doing my 2nd day devotion, God spoke to me.
He says:
" Yes, I will be with you. Daughter, I'm glad that I have you back ...A precious piece of puzzle that I cant lost.. Hold my hand & I will walk with you. Dont worry..."

Im touch to hear this from Jesus, and I personally felt peace when I know God is with me & helping me in every circumstances..(He is in control, and He knows what is best for us)

Moving on, I will try my best to surrender all my worries and problems to Jesus, because its only something that I have to go through in life....And I know I have a greater task for me to accomplish-Completing the plan that God has for me.


All the best to me!!
Is a really not an easy thing, but I need to do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!