13/2/2010 (6 Kao Fu house)After doing some Last Min shopping @ Giant. My family finally reach @ 5pm ( I guess)
~ Surprisingly, we are the second one that arrive...Lolx...The Chan timing...XD
Okay, I ate alots of biscuit, YUM! Is so nice, only CNY I could enjoy so much biscuit and tibits....Teeheee.......
The boys of cause put their focus on computer...Whereas the girls and adults, TV. Watched few DVD.
Around 7pm, dinner is served by my 6 Kam Mou and her maid.
There are prawns, chicken, pork, vegetable, mushroom chicken feet, Chinese Sausage, and soup! (So many for 13 of us) Lolx!
Yum! T
he food is super delicious! Especially the Prawn! I cant stop myself to keep taking, pilling and eating. XP After Dinner, adults have their "adults" talk. And Children (Include me) play games and facebook-ing..And a little bit extra for me, eating biscuit and snapping picture too (Multitask!) Hahaa... about 2 hours later, my family have a "Lou Sang" session...every member start wishing wishing and wishing for a great year ahead, great health....etc... Credit to Angel Tng(My cousin sister) who prepared the "Yu Sang"1st Day of Chinese New Year
14/2/2010 (Yee Ma house)Arrive at 4.30pm with my 3 Yee Ma...
Today is the 1st day of Chinese New Year, so my Yee Ma has been cooking since early morning till around 5pm.. Fuh~ So tiring for her... Today, we are the 3rd family that arrive (woops...!). Everyone is already start eating Chinese New Year biscuit and watching some Chinese New Year movie. Lolx...And my 9 Kao Fu, lying on the bed taking his beauty afternoon nap d. LOLx..imagine, how late are we...Haha!
Awhile later, my 3 Yee Ma suggested Rami....with cards! I am so unfamiliar with card, becoz I did super lots of mistake during the first round. Embarasing! But after that, I won! Haha... Rami only last for 1/2 an hour, because my relatives from New Zealand call back, & all my aunties uncles have a great chit chat time with them =D

Within this 2 hours, I ate and drink lot (70% full for my stomach d). And I too get Ang Pao(s) from my relatives! Yeappy!
Din
ner time!: Saw the pic on the right? Prawn again! Yay! My all time favourite. Lolx....Again, I took number of prawn.Hehehe! But today, the table is not enough to fit everyone, so we have 2 round of makan today.Saw my mom holding a botol of Alcohol in the picture above? Lolx, yea, the adults have their Alcoholic Drink session after Dinner. Haha, thats my family culture larx.. And they could have hours of chit chat if there is some beer.
3rd Day of Chinese New Year
16/2/2010 (My House)Im the FIRST one to be there! XD
Now is my mom's turn to cook for the CNY Dinner. But Im out for few hours with my cousin to Summit and Pyramid. Reached home around 3pm...While walking back home, both of us already smell the delicious aura from the food! Wa.......cant wait to take a bitez!
I saw plates of dishes already been serve on the dining table..some are still in process....but just the nice smell has already stir up the hunger of my stomach~
Quickly grab some tibits & LyChee drinks to fill my stomach.Lolx...And start my photography session, taking picture around (but batt die after 5 picture)...=S
Around 5pm, my small cousins ajak to swim....but that time, I'm so tired....No mood....Plus it rain after few mins....So have to cancel..
Around 5.30pm
My mom finally anounce "Children come eat!" YAY!!! Boleh Makan Dah!~ Quickly take my place and take some nice pic of the food. I think my family master the prawn recipe, because today's menu, have prawn too! Again, is so YUmmy~ But is bit spicy, haha...And drank a big bowl of ABC soup! Lolx, ussually people dont make ABC soup during CNY, but because is my favourite, my mom make it =D
After dinner, my small cousins suggest for Swimming again. This time Im on, because after eating, im more energetic! Lolx!
So all the cousins jump into the pool...ranging from 28 to 10 years old. Some enjoy the splashing water time, some learning to swim and some pulling each other leg in pool.=S (Don't do it without guidiance of adult)Haiz, I think Im old d..less than 45 min swim, I start shivering. So my cousin and I is the first one who went up...=S
-Fee Vien's CNY-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!