Thursday, February 18, 2010

Listerine VS Sore throat


Not surpisingly, I get sore throat after so many days of CNY.
Today morning, I woke up with a pain in my throat. I tried to drank the botol of water that I hv prepared ytd nite..
But, is just so painful to even swallow...And it become worst after this. ~.~

And out of sudden, I rememer my aunties told me to gargle with Listerine...
So, I just decided to give it a try..(I hate Listerine tho, is so OUCH!)

Gargle it and rest awhile.....and few hours later, I woke up again. But this time, I feel my throat is not becoming better. At least Im not in pain as i drank water!

To double comfirm, I will try it again next time (CHOI!)
Of cause hope no next time......but =S sounds impossible..

**Dont just gargle in ur mouth, but let the listerine flow to your throat as well (NOt swallowing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!