Today, while discussing certain thing with my groupmates, I dare to speak out my plan and counter whatever my groupmate said. (whatever I think is not right la)
She tends to speak louder as I speak out my opinion. I use to think that she is more clever and she might have better idea.
But, out of sudden, today...I have had my own thought, and I speak for what I think is right...I have no fear to her even though she has a look that lack of respect. Fuh~ Good or not? I don't know...But I love this me...Rather than listening what others said and just become a follower, I choose to speak out.
I wants to become a independent girl, who can success in every circumstances...I want to face everything with a tough me, with no fear towards anything that comes my way.
Lolx...I alwiz think that, personality is fix, Im born to be like this. But I have to make a change in this! This is not what I want.
Relying is fills with uncertainty, is better to place more hope on self. Use to rely on others for most of the thing.. But, I must try my best to be the first to volunteer.
-Everyone has their own task, I believe task is given by God after considering ur ability to handle it-
-The End-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!