All the while, im really bad at fashion...exspecially bag .=.=
On the night, im still thinking, hmm where should i get it, and what kind of bag i wants to get that suit my red&white outfit...
Suddenly, theres a voice cross my mind, dont worry, just surrender it to God.
Felt peace after doing so....
Yesterday, while walking around Summit, I enter quite few shop to check out their bags, but no..Not really the one im looking for.
When im about to give up and wanted to leave. Kinda disapoint and bit start worrying...cause only 4 more days left...
Out of sudden, a bag in this shop that I have never enter for long long time caught my attention...
So i went in, and have a look at it,
Hey, the color suit my outfit and the style of the bag is what I looking for!
COOL! So bought it after thinking twice, and I kinda like it tho....
Thank You Jesus! I knew its You who send the bag, Your choice is always the best! =D
-The End-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!