Monday, July 19, 2010

This is how blind I am.....

Again i ask..
God, i am unworthy...i am just something small... i am sinner, i dont worth for a mighty God like you to put so much hope in me.

With love, He answered,
Nothing going to stop me calling you My daughter, nothing can take away My love for you, nothing will stop me from seeing you every second.
Before you were born, you are always in my mind, your smile, your everything, never leave my mind. I love you my precious daughter, nothing can replace you, i will protect you till the end with all My strength. You are mine when you admitted i am your Father.

God tell me,
Fee Vien, can you see how much i love you? Can you feel my hand? Take my hand, i will bring you to a place where you will rejoice, a place that you can see me clearer...I will carry you when you are tired, I will give you everything you needed, I will hold you hand and never leave you. This is my promise.... i will do everything to protect you and dont afraid.

While watching the video clip of So You would come...
I realize how blind i was. How much satan has deceived me.......
How can i not realize that i have such a mighty God with me all the time? How can i doubt Him when challenge come? How can i limit myself when God say He will provide?
How can i even do things against Him when He has done so much for me?
I really dont know how...but all i know, i have did that all.

Jesus, i am so sorry for all that i have done that make You sad. I want to live for You, my loving Father, i want to take Your hand and walk with You. I know, its gonna be a happy and great path when there is You.

I really great that, when fear comes, I have Jesus to turn to and hide under His arms. When the world put me down, i have Jesus as my cheerleading who will give me the ultimate joy that nothing can replace. When i dont know what to do next, i have a BOSS Jesus that direct me to the best way. When i need somethinng, i have the most rich one who owns the whole world to provide.

What i lack? Nothing! Because i have Jesus!






I admire Jesus alot, from todays onwards, He is the only person i look up to.
I wants to be more like Jesus!
He is just so cool!! & GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!