I finally went to visit Dentist Yap today.
I was still afraid before that, I still praying for peace, and learning to trust in God.
I wanna be like Job. Even Job's story is far more sad as compare to mine..
But we still apply the same principle:
KEEP PRAISING DURING SORROW
However, I have to be honest with you that, is hard [Job, I salute you]. The moment i pray, I felt assurance...but it will just fade away a few hours later, and fear comes in.
So i have to pray again and convince myself to trust Jesus again.
Trust that He will provide my needs, trust that He is bigger than my tooth decay, trust that He is real!
So, get back to the Dentist part. I step into the dental clinic....really looks professional..make me a little shiver..because it looks like more like a clinic! A place people go through pain. =*(
I was called in after 3 minutes arrive.......Dentist Yap check my teeth, and he started his job without telling me what he going to do.
Waited 2-3 minutes, all i heard was "Is Done".
WHAT?!
I ussually took at least 20 minutes for filling! 2-3 minutes?
The "Agar-agar" Conversation
I: So, do i need to pull out my teeth if my teeth spoilt again?
Dentist: No no...
I: But, i have gone through 2 fillings, 1 minor and 1 kinda major one wor....
Dentist: Come let me show you...........then he show me ways that he can do to save back my teeth... [including teeth's root remover method]
I: [Yiak] Oh okay....
Dentist: So dont worry too much. And your bottom wisdom tooth is coming out. [Then goes on explain how wisdom tooth gonna come out and what i shall observe]
.
.
.
.
.
I: THank you Doctor....Urm, Dentist! =D Bye bye...
Dentist: Bye!
Paid Rm60 and goes for breakfast at 10.30am!
I just want to assure myself one thing through the Dental experience. That God has answer my prayer...whether i believe or convince enough or not, He has answered. He has kept His promise that He will not let my teeth be removed.
His assurance still come true even when i doubted it few times.
My appreciaton to:
Thank you my Mommy who took a day leave to just bring me to dentist & paid the RM60 and to Dentist Yap for his professional skill!! :D
Thank you to Yee Leng for comforting me with her experiences. It really comfort me alot! :D
A BIG THANK YOU TO JESUS!!
So i have to pray again and convince myself to trust Jesus again.
Trust that He will provide my needs, trust that He is bigger than my tooth decay, trust that He is real!
So, get back to the Dentist part. I step into the dental clinic....really looks professional..make me a little shiver..because it looks like more like a clinic! A place people go through pain. =*(
I was called in after 3 minutes arrive.......Dentist Yap check my teeth, and he started his job without telling me what he going to do.
Waited 2-3 minutes, all i heard was "Is Done".
WHAT?!
I ussually took at least 20 minutes for filling! 2-3 minutes?
The "Agar-agar" Conversation
I: So, do i need to pull out my teeth if my teeth spoilt again?
Dentist: No no...
I: But, i have gone through 2 fillings, 1 minor and 1 kinda major one wor....
Dentist: Come let me show you...........then he show me ways that he can do to save back my teeth... [including teeth's root remover method]
I: [Yiak] Oh okay....
Dentist: So dont worry too much. And your bottom wisdom tooth is coming out. [Then goes on explain how wisdom tooth gonna come out and what i shall observe]
.
.
.
.
.
I: THank you Doctor....Urm, Dentist! =D Bye bye...
Dentist: Bye!
Paid Rm60 and goes for breakfast at 10.30am!
I just want to assure myself one thing through the Dental experience. That God has answer my prayer...whether i believe or convince enough or not, He has answered. He has kept His promise that He will not let my teeth be removed.
His assurance still come true even when i doubted it few times.
My appreciaton to:
Thank you my Mommy who took a day leave to just bring me to dentist & paid the RM60 and to Dentist Yap for his professional skill!! :D
Thank you to Yee Leng for comforting me with her experiences. It really comfort me alot! :D
A BIG THANK YOU TO JESUS!!
*Continue learning to trust in Him, His power and His word!*
Hahaha u are welcome !!! Really happy that heard a goods news from u ;) So now feel much better and comfortable edy ?? By the way i'm really not understand what the Doctor Yap done in few munite ??? He filling for u again or wat ??
ReplyDeletehe oni check ur teeth in the few minute ????
ReplyDeleteor u sleeping tat time cant even know how long its gone ?! i also don understand wat dentist do in that few minute , unless he is really a Professional Dentist XD
hey ya....less than 3 min. My mom say one. He is a professional la....Got so many certificate on his wall.
ReplyDeleteIzzit at Summit wan ?? Last time i went to filling not a man de wor. Was a Ladies and super expensive wan ;(
ReplyDeleteSo now did u feel pain anymore ???
Hey not summit one...at my place one. The summit one is whr i do my braces. :D
ReplyDeleteIs act the same price, but my place de is more pro la.