Monday, July 5, 2010

Teeth's Story

HEY~

I know i hasn't update my blog for sometime.....
Last week is my midterm week, so needs to focus a little bit on studies. =)

I'm back now!! :)
So any comment on my midterm test?
Well, i think i did my best la...but i got stuck on one short essay question ... And i know i have answer it wrongly.. :(
but the rest i think should be fine. :)

Today i went for 2 services in church. Kinda enjoy it and I get something from God in the sermon time.. And have a great time fellowshipping with my friends.

However when i get back home...I realize my teeth starts to be little bit uncomfortable..And i have a bad feeling....The teeth that i have done two times filling is spoilt again! :(

IM SO DOWN! REALLY AFRAID I WILL GET MY TEETH PULL OFF!

But what can i do? I cant do anything...my strength is limited...im just a human, i cant do any magic and make my teeth not spoilt again...Its impossible. Im just weak....

I really scared...
Now all i can do is leave it to God. I prayed for healing and pray that God will deliver me through..I pray that my teeth can be save!

Will update you all after knowing what God have done for my teeth! Wait for my good news! :)

-Christian is to live positively, I will remember this in my Christian walk-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!