Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Because of You, i can run away from fear...




LadyGaga is Satanic
(My story begins with this video, you can watch it if you want)

I almost forget that satan is scary, is powerful and is REAL!
I have taken it as a Norm!!
By the way, im not really going to talk about this video @ my post.
But, since its the video that scared me and makes me awake from my comfort zone, so i decided to put it up.

If you have watch through the video, you will really know how powerful is satan and how clever he is in deceiving all of us.
I myself, do admit that i have fallen to his trick for dont know how many times...consciously & uncounsciously.

After watching, i really felt bless and great that, my God has saved me from satan.
The day He die on cross, Fee Vien is save.
-HE IS MY SUPERMAN-
God will not going to scare me like satan, God is not going to lead me to a way that no turning back, God is not going to pull me to a place of long suffering. Amen to that!

When i worshipping Jesus after the video, i really glad that He is loving, He is not scary and i felt SAFE! (Yar thats the word! Secure and no need to worry)

Praise the Lord! For He is the best God ever!
Mmhmm... I have experience my Jesus, & 1 sentence,
He never fails to surprise me with His love & wisdom

I DONT WANT TO BECOME satan'S FOLLOWER,
COME ON FEE VIEN, STEP OUT! AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!