Muffin puffin.......
Just have a raisin muffin from Baker's cottage. Nice one! And now having 2 sausages......
Lazy to go down for lunch. ~.@
Yesterday night, i dream about my secondary school life again. Missing it alots!
The dream is all about taking science paper result
The dream start with my mom voice:
Why you did so badly in your math??!!
I replied:
Im better in science than math! Rush off to take my science result.
We were lining up to dont know where.....
Then i think i get 58/70 (quite high in my dream d.....haha)
And my besties, Yee Leng, she get full marks! The best in class.....
And, thats the end of my dream~
Miss my secondary school life man.~!
Where got GET full marks ?? I'm wish too if got heehehehe...
ReplyDeleteNow i also very miss secondary life and really wish CAN go back that time. That time more of fun and laughter even though i'm always absent myself ;(
Any machine can go back ?? I tHINK need to find Doreamon JOr wakaka...