Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Powerful-ness of a Theme Park Ticket

Today.....
Is a SPECIAL day. I have "almost" done something that I've never done in my life.
& this something had grant me alotz of great reward!

REVEAL!!!
Blood Donation!

Is never in my mind to donate blood, until my friend, Fish asked me to go. And, i actually ignored it... The MAX i can go is..."I teman them"

Till this morning, Amy woke my up by a phone call & telling me they are here d... And i rush out from my house within 10 minutes time....

Reach the place and finding where is the Donation area. As we reach, WOW! So many people...but mainly are the volunteers la. Even so, still got 500 people donated blood when we left.

-Here is a short story between we reach and we left-
Which explain how i change my mind & get the ticket eventhough I didnt donate

I accompany all my friends to do their registration, check up, breakfast and even donation.
And
I thought it was the end, I thought...

Who knows! I realize that donor actually get ALL PARK TICKET! Which worth around Rm80++

Okay, i got shaken...shoud I? should I? (The turning point)
Actually im scared...but the ticket overcomes it.

And after my friends ask me 2-3 times, i went to register. =.=
Went to the check up, thought everything was fine..And im going to walk into that scary place soon...

WHO KNOWS!
A indian lady doctor (which I thought she should go back & study another 5 years doctor course), says i have sore throat, so cant donate!
But, the BEST PART is, i still can redeem my coupon! :D

I wanna thank God for this favor... He rewarded me of not cheating! How?
-IS SECRET- ;)

⓿⏝⓿

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!