Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yo~!

Yo people! Kinda tired now, NOT because I did lots of things today, in fact, nothing is done today.

Lolz.
Here you go, my today's diary~

Today wake up at around 7.45am. Actually got no class today lar, but going college to celebrate our C.F President's 20th Birthday-Terrence!! Lolx! Happy Birthday!
**Received Miss Jamie message yesterday night about giving Terrence some surprise.

I reach there around 9am. Actually Im late, Im suppost to be there at 8.45am, and know for sure Im the last one who arrived. (=.=")
True enough, Sandra and Melissa is already there and cake is prepared. Lolx!




About 10 minutes later, our Main Character reach... Birthday song was sang. And we have about 1 hour chit chatting with Miss Jamie. Lolx, basicly about CF thingy and plans to Penang. :)

11 am
After saying bye bye to Miss Jamie, four of us went for lunch at Summit. Me and Mel.O ordered a plate of fried rice, but lots left over. (Too Full)

To cut the story short. I reach home at 1pm+

I stayed in room for hours....basicly I have a short nap, listening to music, snapping picture....(wasting time lar)

And now Im here with my tired eyes, din have a good nap I guess, cause slept on the floor...LOLX!

**Charging my cameras, so have to wait for four hours. NO choice.
Tmrw have class somemore....AIKSSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!