Sunday, January 17, 2010


M
Y NEW STAR !!

For those who knows me well, you will surely know who is the one that I supported since form 5

But today, I'm here to announce, he(Ming Dao) is no longer my top 1!
Someone has replace him! And he is......

ETHAN RUAN!
阮經天


Some intro of him:
  • Full Name: Ethan Ruan Jing Tian
  • Chinese Name: 阮經天 / Ruan Jing Tian
  • English Name: Ethan Ruan
  • Also known as: 小天 / Xiao Tian
  • Profession: Actor and Model
  • Birthdate: 08-11-1982
  • Birthplace: Taiwan
  • Height: 184cm
  • Weight: 71kg
  • Blood type: B

My Queen


He acted so well in this movie!
Cute, sad, gentleman, happy and serious,
he could just master all this emotion!
And most importantly,
he is so man!


Ok, many people says he looks like Ming Dao. & honestly, I agree too.
But they are both different in their way of acting. Ming Dao is more to serious and Ethan is more to funny and cute.
Haha, thats about it. I'm supporting Ethan Ruan now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!