Monday, January 18, 2010

Overnight @ my house =)


The characters of this post


From the top to bottom
(Mei Ting, Yee Leng, Fee Vien)

Last Friday, both of my Best friend, Mei Ting & Yee Leng stay over at my house for the very first time
Because we wanted to swim for both friday and saturday.

5.45pm
They arrive. Unluckily im in the middle of something, so they have to wait another 10-15 minutes before they could jump into the pool.

6.10pm
As we went down, I realize that the water is freaking cold. Its gonna freeze me if someone push me into the water on that moment. True enough, im shaking all the way even though i took 3 minutes to get use to the pool. IS SO COLD!!!

But, both of them....Again, the ice water is like not big deal to them. =.="
Today, Yee Leng get to swim better than the first time. Hooray! And Amy still learning how to "stand on the yellow board underwater". Lolz..

20 minutes later.....
While swimming, a uncle suddenly pop out from don't know where (actually we don't notice him, because he don't swim extremely well), and says this to us " Can you girls swim aside? You girls are blocking people" {I cant really remember the words he says, but all I know, he is not polite} and he swam away.
Well, I think he regreted of saying it, because we immediately keep ourself position at the middle of pool (purposely).

We cant find any reason to move away, in fact we find reasons to block him purposely,
First, he has no right to ask us move away, everyone pay maintanence
Second, he did not say "Please" and "Thank You"

Third, I dont think he swim really well that we need to move away for him to swim

Forth, he is not polite


Took 5 minutes to cool down my anger. And we continue chit chatting and playing in the pool.
1 hour later, Im freeze, I requested to go up.
So im the first one who get off from the pool and wait for my friends to get up...

7.45pm
After shower, 3 of us when to Champagne for Pan Mee (My mom 'belanja')

9.45pm
We reach home and chit chat awhile with my mommy. Because Yee Leng is like tired to dead, so after chit chatting, we just play awhile of PS 2 and went to sleep. (Amy play the most, and she loves adventure games; whereas, Yee Leng loves "kind a.k.a Sin Liong" game. Lolx)



11pm
I think girls cannot stand the attraction of "chit chatting". Because with the tiredness of our eyes and body after swim, we still could chit chat till 1.45am. LOLX!!






9.40am
Surprisingly, we woke up at this time! But today we don't get to swim, because my daddy is coming at 12pm plus we woke up late.
Haha, so as a host, I suggested to go for breakfast at the nearby halker stall.

10.20am
We ordered Yong Tao Fu and spend about half an hour for our breakfast.


Picute on the right:
(Can you see a coin inside the plate?)
Should ask Miss Ooi what happen.

11am
Ps 2 and packing....

12pm
Both of my best friend went home & I went out with my daddy to Pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!