My stress nerve will be raise to the maximum level in every begining of semester.
Not because i need to go back to college,
but is because of the management.
The same problem will occur during begining of semester. Time table changes for times!
I don't understand why they want students to sign up early, and causes problem to their students after they have arrange their time as well transport.
We pay to study not to be flexible with their lousy management.
If i could choose again, SEGi will never ever be in my mind. Ya, people are right, SEGi is palia. Now I stand with them.
If they ever dare to say is not what we want or is out of their control. I would say, this organization is heading to fail. Its not the first time kay, after going through the same problems for so many times and they still don't know the solution, this prove one thing - They have never use their brain to think or they are too lazy to focus on stuff that brings NO PROFIT.
Every organization is about money money money, I don't blame SEGi for being the same. But at least provide better service and stop causing trouble to the students!
Haha. I totally understand.. =)
ReplyDeleteBut may God's will prevail in the end, choosing the subjects God has in store for you to take this spring sem. God knows BEST! He is able to use whatever bad things that has happened and turn it around for good!
<3