Friday, January 22, 2010

Woots! Result is out!!

Woot! After postpone for days, our results finally out!!
But is not in hardcopy form, they still havent print the result slip yet...

So today is the day Melissa and I went to the ADP counter & get our result...
Fuh~ we have to check it subject by subject (really pity Shantini and the guy who needs to flip at least 4 page for 1 student, imagine, we have more than 400 students in ADP)

First.....I check Philosophy.......It was an A.. Thanks Miss Jamie!!

Second....I check my Accounting 2....It was A too! Thanks Miss Sham!!

Thirdly....Management Information System, which I don't really have confident in my final.....I get A as well! Thank you Miss Kamini!!

Lastly.....The most scary one, 5 essays in final.....Interpersonal Communication.........Ok, I get B...Lolx! But still thanks to Mr Chandran, cause he really teach well. =)

Woohoo! Happy, eventhough is not really Full Happy la, cause of the B, but still....already thank God for this result. =)
For a not very smart girl like me, this is already good. LOLX!!

Thank You Jesus for helping me through last semester!!! =D
Is You who bless me with the memory & strength to go through every assignment and revision.

-Goodbye for now-

4 comments:

  1. You have done well! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh , u get A in ur exam still said urself not a smart girl ahh... lol..
    Congratulation vien !!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. although late a bit
    congrate o :p

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!