Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sports Day

Today is really a "sport" day for me.
Early morning, around 8.45am, went out for badminton with C.F members..
Reach there around 9.30am. Lolx.... and poor Siemens waited for about half an hour there. Sorry!

For 2 years I have never touch a racket, so badminton has become so unfamiliar to me d.
Bit nervous as I start hitting....but slowly adapted to it....
But of cause, still not good yet, still miss sometime. LOLx.
Nvm, practice makes perfect...


Picture of me & Siemens playing badminton

I think is because I uses too much strength, so my right hand is so sour after half an hour match..
**haiz, lack of exercise lar..
We play till 11 something, and we left for lunch at Taipan...

We spent around 45 minutes there chit chatting and eat. And follows Miss Jamie car back to home.

Immediately I bath after reach home. Firstly because i cant stand the sticky sticky. Secondly, is because my Daddy is coming soon..

Didnt get to take a short nap, because I took long time to bath and prepare some stuff. =(

2.15Pm
Daddy arrives. And again, we went for pyramid..... My brother suggested to go for Burger King for lunch. OOPS, i just ate...so just have a cup of Mango there..Lolx.



And we went for bowling after this....
HAIZ, I lose la! below 50 for 2 game....I think I really lack of sport gene...and again, in this game, i use my right hand....so is double damage now. LOLx...PAIN**



After game, im so hungry, so we go for my favourite food- SUshi. KEKEKE....eat salmon fish and some sushi there (I dont eat much! XP) (Rm 24++)




Around 6pm, Daddy fetch us home and hand us C.N.Y ang pao.

In conclusion, I play two sports today!
Once in my life time...Lolx..

5 comments:

  1. so good, got early angpow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey u not christian meh?? how come got ang pau take de $$. ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yar, Im christian
    But Cny is not a religion celebration. is a race celebration-Chinese. So I still can get ang pow, cause aku cina. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... so good!!! Can received twice present and ang pau in every year. Then i also go masuk Christian lol;p

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!