I have learnt not to jump into conclusion when I havent go through it.
But is somehow hard to put it into practice.
If u read my previous post, you roughly know that Im mad with my college...
Because of the timetable.
Early morning, got a message from my friend saying that time has change again...
headache**
No choice, quickly finish up my lunch change and go to college...
First thing I did was to check the latest time table, fuh~ is so different from the one I registered with.
Have to replan...Chemistry class is full, have to rechoose. Basic composition 2 till 7.30pm, no transport back.
I called my mom to ask her about the transport, she told me to just take 3 subjects for this semester, since Intercultural communication is already a heavy one. (Good idea)
So, now I just need to go college for two days and for 3 subjects! Is a good sign tho! Wish I will not be stress up in this semester again.
* When I first got the message, I'm mad. I thought, everything is screw up & this is gonna be a bad semester again. But the fact prove me wrong.
All glory to Jesus, because i pray to Him along the way. Asking Him to help me find a way out. & His power turns everything around -> From a bad timetable to a stress-free semester
And I also want to thank Him for sending me a mother who doesnt force me to complete my study fast and direct me. =)
Alwiz believe that God spoke to you through parents too. Because after God they are the second person that love you most.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!