Monday, January 25, 2010

I have a Weird Dream

My dream goes like this...

My aunty asked my to buy Gardenia bread from the Club House in my apartment. Cause she made Curry Chicken.
After I bought the bread, I met my mom. So we together went up to my house...

As I went in, I saw my brother standing at the corridor, and there are some smoke ball throwing in from no where. I was shock and ask whats happening?

Then my aunty run towards us with a cigarrate in her hand.
She says, "light it up and burn your ear and face to avoid the smoke ball attack."
My mom took it, and starts with my ear. Well im afraid, but still let her do it. LOLX

Then after a moment, all of my family faces has "draw" their face with the cigaratte (our face is like just escape from a burning scene), we run out from the house. The "smoke ball" rain is really scary, smoke ball coming from the sky.

But after this, the scene changed after this.
Change to something not related, so I wont share that....is nothing about me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!