SORE THROAT!
IS MY KILLER!
IS MY KILLER!
I rather get a fever, flu and cough, but not sore throat!!
Is so suffering, cant sleep, cant eat cant even talk.....because of the stupid pain...
Once I know I'm getting sore throat soon, my days turns from happy to sorrow, Lolx. Is true tho..
Because I know, my nightmare has began.
I will crazy for Honey and herbal tea to build my ARMIES. I needs to build lots and lots of tank and walls to fight again the ENEMY (Sore throat bacteria).
But often, I fail (9.5/10). I will for sure suffer for 1 day sore throat....1 day is like a month for me kay. Force to drink lot of water and can't eat anything besides porridge.
Why cant the scientist invent some medicine that able to heal sore throat immediately?
Besides strepsils,

I dont trust Strepsils! It betray me couples of time tho!
Thought it will become one of my strong army, but end up boosting my pain....
Isk! =/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!