Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm in college!

Monday (7th Dec 2009)

I have never been to college on Monday since August.. mainly because I do not have any class..
But surprisingly, Im here now!
Because today one of my best friend, Melissa is going to perform a HAWAI DANCE with her groupmates!
What a BIG day for her! =D



This is what happening at Ground floor now!
Im currently at 3rd floor. =)


My BFF!


On the left - Christine
On the right - Melissa



Mr Rendy for today
Haha, a funny boy



They really did well in it, I think they are the most creative group, bringing small kids into the dance. & the booth they set up is awesome! Has brought out the Hawaii Mood.



Nice?!

I have spent almost 3 hours in theather hall watching dances, drama and band performance. Pretty good...because I love dances. That why...hahaha....



Taking picture with friend who performing other culture


Next semester is gonna be my turn.....PRAY FOR ME!!
FYI, I can relate myself to a TREE. which is harden, all I can do is swing to the left and right without any style. XP

Hope Miracle could happen, turn a tree like me into grass.... At least more flexible.
For now, thats all from me! I need to do some research for my final. =(
Woo...Prayer needed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU so much for supporting me and my group! No worries. I'm sure you'll do well next sem too! Teammates are really important. Work with those whom you can work with and bring out the best in you! =D <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, welcome!
    Thanks for ur advice too. =D
    Hope i get to meet some good teammates! =D

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!