SUNWAY LAGOON
After go through lots of planning, we finally agreed to go for Lagoon today.
Before I start my post, I want to thank God for blessing us with a nice weather today. This few days has been raining, but not today. =D He has answered my prayer.
4 of us met up at 10am infront of Lagoon main door..
Fuh....alots of people.....Is so early plus today is Monday kay....But it is so crowded.
Btw, me manage to play almost everything there.
Today is the first day, I play the 360 degree ship..
IS SO SCARY!!
While it going 200 degree...I almost scare to die...Keep thinking "Will I be final destination 5???"
I dont even dare to open my eyes and shout...Im afraid I might slip out from the safety belt as I shout..
(I will never go again even if you give me $100)
The thing that I enjoy the most is the Nagara....wud wud wud...the snake thingy.
Is so nice! We play twice.......and we waited half an hour for each time. Is so lots of people lining up.
Unluckily, my beloved Lost in the Gold City is under maintanence today. I could'nt play. ='(
We snapped lots of pictures, as memories. Syok wei! XD
After Lagoon, we met up Mei Shen, Kelly and her boy friend to have our dinner @ Station One near pyramid. While walking to Station One...4 of us is really starving...till a momment when I do not have any strength to continue walking....
Station One => Played wooden block. I didnt lose. And we also play King & Servant game. XD
First time went to Restaurant that offer game for customers to play.
Used $80, thanks my Daddy who sponsored me for the trip. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!