Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm not regret for the step that I have taken!!

Eventhough we have to be there from evening to midnight, or from morning to evening.
But I'm glad that I'm part of it.
Everybody is there for one purpose.. we shared the same mission.
I get to know few nice friends, and coorperate with them to bring out the best.
I'm also glad to see that everybody is becoming better day by day...

Eventhough there is time of confuse, mistake and imperfect.
But still, with the toleration that everybody has. Each person has managed to learn and perform with their full heart.
Everybody is still smilling happily and encouraging each another no matter how tired they are from work and study.
And this is also the thing that I wants to learn from them so much...

It is always that peaceful, joyful and satisfy when I'm doing God's work. No matter what situation, I always find peace and strength through Him. And I'm in love with this feelings!!

No doubt, I have not regreted for signing up as a volunteer for Esther Drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!