Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sally & Yumi

Two Best Friend
Sally, 19 Years Old
Strong believer of Christ.
Hobby: Dancing
Currently into dancing competition
Relationship status: Single
Major: Marketing
Yumi, 18 Years Old
Free thinker.
Hobby: Dancing
Currently into charity work
Relationship status: Secret
Major: Communication

After dancing class, Yumi & Sally went to KikI Cafe for a drink. They were laughing and chit chatting along the way...

Yumi: Sal, you know what

Sally: What?

Yumi: My parents get 2 free tickets to Dolpin's show at Pyramid! I count you in!

Sally: Wow Really!? ...Oh wait, did you said sunday?

Yumi: Sunday...A holiday for everyone!

Sally: .......Im afraid I can't make it Yumi....Sorry...

Yumi: Why?

Sally: I am serving in church....

Yumi: Owh, you going every week, but my ticket is only for this sunday. Can't you just sacrifice one day?

Sally: Sorry Yumi....I only attend church once a week. So I cant skip.

Yumi & Sally continue arguing about this matter,
till they saw a poster hanging infront Kiki Cafe.







Yumi: Save your soul? What is soul actually means?

Sally: Mm.. Soul is something living inside your body.

Yumi: Living inside my body? What? I have seen sample pictures of liver, lungs & even heart. But not soul. How could it be inside my body?

Sally: Well, soul is not something we could see with our naked eye, its by faith we know it is there. Just like oxygen around us, we cant see it, but we know its present.

Yumi: Hmm...Make sense.....So, what does soul do? Does it helps us in any way? Like think or what?

Sally: Haha....No Yumi, soul does not function like how our body organ does. But it is the on/off for our body. Without a soul, a body couldnt function. Without a soul, there wont be Yumi.

Yumi: Uh.......urm.....wait, its getting complicated. Oh wait a minute, lets get in and order our drinks before you continue. I wan't to listen in a comfort place.

Sally: Sure!

Waitstaff: Miss, may I take your oder?

Yumi: Sure. Coke with salt please..

Sally: Milo Ais thank you.


After placing their orders, Sally continue...

Sally: Lets continue! Well, it is soul that we exist. In order for a soul to live on Earth, a body is given to us temporary.

Yumi: Okay, thats better. Did you say temporary? Body is given to us temporary? What is permanent then?

Sally: Yes, i did mention that. The reason why I said body is given to us temporary is because, everybody is going to leave Earth. Agree? No one is gonna stay forver here. When there is no forever, it is temporary.

Yumi: Mmhmm...

Sally: In contrast, permanent means something that will last forever. To answer you question, only what is originally created will last forever. Our soul.

Yumi: You mean, after death. We still have another life? Or what?

Sally: Yes. You got the point. Cool huh... It is the life that we won't have the word "death". In another word, there is no end for this life.

Yumi: Whoa! Sounds great.... Then in this life, Im sure we wont be living in Earth again. Cause you said we need a body to live on Earth earlier. Then where will we be?

Sally: Haha, yes. What a good listener you are. Good question.... Im sure you heard of heaven & hell. We can know this from religion teachings.

Yumi: Yes. I heard Chinese says there are 18 levels of hell. It depends on how sinful you are...I'm wondering which level am I.....

Sally: Which level you wish to be?

Yumi: Of cause the first! At least won't be so torturing....Can't you see I'm doing lots of charity nowadays? To cover up my sins (bad doing).

Sally: Yumi, don't you want to stay in a place that is free from torturing/punishment and that is fill with joy?

Yumi: What kind of question is this? Of cause I want. But that place is only for angels and super good people. Girl like me who always gossip and skip class. Is impossible! It is only possible in my dream.

Sally: Oh dear, don't jump to the conclusion yet. I have a good news for you today.

Yumi: I'm not Sal, I'm just.........Nevermind. What good news do you wanna tell me?

Sally: By our own strength, we will never able to rub off the sins we have done. Not by the good things we do to cover it...and..

Yumi: What? You call that good news?! Stop pranking Sally! You are throwing stone into a well kay!

Sally: Chill sister....Have I not ask you not jump to conclusion that fast? I said that, "by our own strength" we can't. But our creator can.

Yumi: Creator? Our mother and father?

Sally: No, He is the creator of everything, every planets, animals, plants and human. And He is God. Let me tell you a short story.

Yumi: (Grab a coke) I'm ready.

Sally: At the beginning, God created the earth, animals and plants. And He name the first man He created, Adam. He loves Adam alot and provides Adam with sufficient food in the Eden Garden. And God also send a woman for Adam as companion, Eve.

Yumi: I have heard of Adam and Eve since young. And because of Eve ate the apple from the forbidden trees. God throw them out of the garden? (Playing with her straw)

Sally: God was angry, because they were disobedient. And therefore, God punish them by letting them find their own food. And because Eve is the first one who disobey God, she has to suffer from labor paint. But, God still love them and be with them.

Yumi: All thanks to her that woman have to go through so much pain in giving birth.

Sally: Haha....Chill sister. To cut the story short.....after years, human started to multiply and populations getting bigger and bigger. But thats when, people starts to commit lot of sins. God is a God who can't stand sins. Therefore, He asked Noah, the only one who obey God, to build a big boat. After that He send a heavy rain and flood everyone except Noah, his family and some animals who is safe in the boat.

Yumi: Scary......then will He send the rain again?

Sally: No. Because our saviour come. The son of God, Jesus, has come to save us by dying on the cross. His blood is the only thing that can wash away our sins. All we need to do, is just to believe in Him and confess. See this...(Showing some pictures in her laptop to Yumi)




Yumi: (Shock) What is this?!! Why this man full of blood? Is he ok???

Sally: Is our saviour. This is part of the torture He go through for us. No worries, He is in heaven with God now. Bible says, every momment He thought of us. When He is going through all this, His heart is still loving us, and wanted us to be save from all the torture He go through there.

Yumi: Thats sad... But why? We are just His creation...He can create again, why do He have to love us that much?

Sally: You can actually compare Jesus with our parents. Our parents love us even though they can still have another children. It is because, to them, there are no replacement of us. Eventhough there is twins who look alike, but we are still unique. Jesus love us just as a Father loves a son.

Yumi: And that why He gave His life for His precious children...........

Sally: Yes. And so we can have a new life free from sins, because His blood has cleanse us. Therefore, we are accepted in a holy place, Heaven. A place that free from torture.

Yumi: Thats really a good news Sal....

Sally: So make a decision for your permanent life today. You are going to live forever there.

3 days later...


Yumi: Hey Sal...Yes! I want to change the way of my life. Is scary to know that I have to go through all torturing everyday in hell after death...Is really scary! No ending for that, we could'nt die again..

Sally: (Hug Yumi tight) I'm glad to hear this from you Yumi! Now, come, I want to pray with you.

Yumi: Pray? What is this for?

Sally: A prayer to accept Jesus into your life, so that He could save you and cleanse your sins.

Yumi: Okay!





"Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always."

"上帝,感谢你爱我,以至于你给你的唯一儿子来为我的罪的惩罚。 我想谈谈我的罪孽,并邀请您到我的生活。 填写您的爱我,帮助我为您的生活。 阿民。"

-The End-

Sally: Oh wait! Yumi, I'm inviting you to my church this week!

Yumi: Oh okay! Count me in...I'll rather sacrifice my ticket to save my soul.




Where is the home for your soul?

You make the choice







-Fee Vien-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!