Every year have never really experience how a Christmas gonna be like?
Have never celebrated with a crowd of fun people for Christmas???
Dont jump to the conclusion saying that,
Ala, Im gonna stay at home watching Christmas movie/cartoon or else I will go for some shopping.
Haha, you can do that anytime you want. But Christmas dont you wish to experience something different????
I have something Awesome for your 2009 Christmas! =D
I wanna invite you for a GREAT CHRISTMAS DRAMA!!
(You will never see this anywhere, cause this is the first production. WOOHOO! and You and me get the chance to watch the first production)
Ps. I will never miss it for sure! =D
The Awesome Poster!
(Click to enlarge it)
This sunday(20th dec) will be the first show
@
10am or 4pm
Christmas Day will have another show
@
10am
If you wonder, how much do I need to pay? And do i need to book seat like cinema?
The answer is :
Nop, is Free! And just come with your friends, and we will ensure you will get enough seats!
Come and join us if you wanna ACTSperience something really different for this year Christmas!!
Hope to see u there!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!