Sunday, December 6, 2009

What is life to you?

MY REQUEST TO YOU,
READ TILL THE END OR DONT START. =)


"Anything can happen to you when you think it wont. No one is the exception of this, is just our timing haven't reach."

In this post, I'm not going to tell you what method to preserve your life and have a healthy body.
Because, there is no way we could preserve it.
Funny huh, body belongs to use, but life is not within our control.

Since we can never know when are we going to leave the Earth. We should APPRECIATE OUR LIFE! MAKE FULL USE OF IT PEOPLE!

Common Thoughts:
I am still young, I have plenty of time.
I have a healthy body, so I will have a long life.

This week, I have heard of two sad news. First, one of my church member, has accidentally fall from his roof to drain. And immediately pass away. He is a very healthy man but his life is taken away in this few second time.
Second, about half an hour ago, 1 of my friend told me, his friend has pass away due to lightning strike. It happen just few hours ago in USJ 6. And sad case was, he is only 20 Years Old.

This 2 real story has prove to us that, no matter how healthy or young we are. When the time come, it will just come and take away your life.
The scariest part was, WE CANT DO ANYTHING BUT LET IT HAPPEN.

Before its too late, I strongly advice those who are still alive today. Appreciate your life and use every second wisely. NO way we can return.

Teens nowadays starts to go clubbing.
Tell me whats the benefit we get out of it?
Joy ? Happiness? COOL?
Yes, you could get it. A temporary one. DO YOU KNOW THE PRICE YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS TEMPORARY HAPPINESS??!!!

Clubbing is a place that DESTROY US.
Drugs, smoking, drinking, premarital sex, and mixing around with bad friends. IS ALL BEGIN FROM HERE. EVERTHING THAT MAKES YOU REGRET!

I believe people with common sense, knew it. Knowing that it is a HELL place for all this. Still went? 1 thing, you are numbed by the world.


Place of regrets and sorrow


To those who smoke, you think is cool?! I think you do not love yourself and your love ones!!
LIFE IS SHORT, AND YOU ARE CUTTING IT BY THE STUPID CIGARETTE?
Why don't you use the money u spent on this to do something better?

And some are really a SELFISH JERK!
Because of them 2nd hand smoker has increase from years to years!!

SO STOP IT!
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!
A people who get the disease out of it will often find it easy to STOP.
BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNOW THE PAIN
BUT ITS TOO LATE!!


Drinking is as the same as smoking, they are both killing agent to us.
Drinking some CHEMICAL into our body..
And drive after u drunk and get killed in accident?



And people who choose to take away their own life because of girl/guys who not worth it or anything else.
YOU ARE STUPID!!!
EVEN A PIG WILL CHOOSE TO LIVE!

Hello,
If the girl/guy will choose to threat you this way or dump you when you are alive
WHat makes you think he/she will not find a better one or regret whole life for you after you are death??!!
The cruel one will even thank you for living them alone.
& your life is sacrifice for such people?


So, everything you do, pease think wisely.
Does this really what you want to achieve in your life?
Our life just live for this?


Again,
LIFE IS FRAGILE! EVERY SECOND COULD BE OUR DYING TIME!
APPRECIATE EVERY SECOND YOU HAVE!!

I hope the momment your left the Earth. You are satisfy with what you did.
But not going with regrets.


Ps. If this is a super offensive post to you. Sorry for this.
But this also prove something, you still don't know how to appreciate your life. =)

4 comments:

  1. Hey.. i totally agree what u blogging leh. I like ur post and i feel that my opinion same as urs wan;)I also dunno why some plp so like to go Club wan. For guy, of course go there KAP LUI lah and ambil kesempatan and for girl sure want to One night Stand with guy lah rite?? Sometimes really feel they are so stupid and dunno to Sayang diri and hargai diri sendiri.
    Anyway... more blogging lol and i love ur blog very much ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, wonder what is their thinking.

    Haha, thanks Yee Leng! Yea, I'll try to write more. And you too. Ur blog is intresting too! and sometimes funny.. XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehe...where got!! I feel that my blog so lousy ;( Anyway, try our best to blogging lol k ;) Waiting for ur next post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, no. I like it. Is funny kay. =D
    And we get to noe more bout ur life..haha!!
    Okay. Continue to blog! =D
    JIA YOU

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!